Royal Philips Electronics of the Netherlands is a global leader in healthcare, lifestyle and technology, delivering products, services and solutions through the brand promise of “sense and simplicity”.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips employs approximately 125,500 employees in more than 60 countries worldwide. With sales of EUR 30.4 billion in 2005, the company is a market leader in medical diagnostic imaging and patient monitoring systems, energy efficient lighting solutions, personal care and home appliances, as well as consumer electronics.
For Philips, improving lives with light goes back to our founding fathers in 1891. At Philips Lighting, we carry this tradition forward, across all three domains: Healthcare, Lifestyle and Technology.
Through a huge array of products, and variety in design, intensity, color and effects, we help make life easier and more efficient. From lighting for interiors and offices to Olympic Stadiums and the Eiffel Tower, we beautify people’s homes and public spaces and enhance safety and a sense of well-being.
Light can provide heat, purify water, treat disease, increase road safety – even play a role in semiconductor manufacturing – and we’re active in them all.
Philips has been the market leader in lighting industry in Indonesia for many years.
JAKARTA WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR – Jakarta
KEY AREA RESPONSIBLE :
* Responsible for field activities associated with storage and movement goods at warehouse Lighting Commercial Jakarta
* To manage the shop floor people to ensure the smooth operation of incoming, storing, and outgoing goods
* To communicate effectively with the shop floor people and other related parties to ensure the smooth operation
* To perform effective warehouse practice in term of lay out, incoming, inspection, storing and outgoing
* To established and maintain the excellent house keeping
PERSONNEL QUALIFICATIONS :
* Min Diploma degree
* Having 2 years experiences in warehouse management of fast moving consumer goods.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTIC :
* Knowledge in warehousing process
* Good computer literate
* Strong Leadership, Good communicator
* Good interpersonal skills / able to influence others
* Dynamic and mature personality.
KEY ACCOUNT OFFICER – MEDICAL SYSTEM
“Key Account Officer is needed to generate significant sales in the key account by increase our sales focus and maintain a good relationship with key account customers”
Lead & Responsible :
* sales develop and maintain reasonably good and sustainable relationship with customers in the assigned territory/key accounts
* Identify business potential in the healthcare imaging systems especially in GXR, CT, CV, and MR in the assigned territory/key account
* Responsible to achieve sales of GXR, CT, CV, and MR according to Annual Operating Plan/Annual Budget
PERSONNEL QUALIFICATIONS :
* You younger than 30 years old
* bachelor degree (any discipline)
* min 5 years working experience in Sales Medical equipment would be an added advantage
* has good personality and interpersonal skill
* has an acceptable level of English language
* has good coordination capability
* willing to travel and to spend most of the time in the market field.
* The incumbent has to have strong drive, positive attitude, is assertive and well motivated.
* He/she should posses driving license.
* Literacy in computer is a must.