The new AT&T is well positioned as one of the world’s largest telecommunications holding companies, with the most advanced and reliable next-generation IP technologies for data, voice and video. We are unmatched in the scope of products and services we bring to the global market, and the kind of career opportunities we can offer to you. Come experience a workplace where we talk straight and follow through, lead by example, and work together to deliver our future. Come experience the new AT&T.
Operational Client Services Manager
• The Operational Client Services Manager serves as the liaison between the client and AT&T Network Operations Center for network management and technical issues and communications. Ensures that AT&T is performing to the levels specified in the contract. Builds client relationships through knowledge of client network and business; recognizes and follows-up on opportunities for new and add-on business and participates in client meetings and presentations.
• Client Management – Manage the delivery of services to meet the clients contracted services requirements. Responsible for the overall customer satisfaction for the services provided by the Network Operations Center. Build client relationship and establish thorough understanding of clients network and business environment. Be the escalation point for client and the Network Operations Center for network management related matters and issues.
• Technical Support – Provide technical support on AT&T service in the resolution of network faults. Performed analysis and proposed technical solutions to overcome chronic faults and to meet customer requirements.
• Service Level and Reporting – Responsible for achieving the service level targets for the clients for services provided by AT&T Network Operations Center. Be the lead person in developing and providing reports.
• Process Development and Improvement – Identify and act upon improvement areas for network management processes. Gather and provide accurate customer information to the network operations team. Responsible for the development and implementation of processes interfacing with clients and other AT&T units.
• Permanent night shift, Mondays to Fridays, 8PM to 6AM
• Degree or Diploma in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
• Sound knowledge of TCP/IP, Cisco routers, Multiplexes, Frame Relay and ATM
• At least 2-4 years in hands-on implementation and management of WAN and LAN
• Experience in managing and developing client relationships
• Experience in managing telecommunications service providers and equipment vendors in the Asia Pacific region
• Experience in managing telecommunications service providers and equipment vendors in the United States is beneficial
• Good interpersonal and communications skills
• Fluency in English is a must
Interested applicants are invited to submit their full resume, stating contact details, present and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Dateline: January 31, 2008