1. Web Designer
• Working closely with our in-house development team, the web designer will plan various web sites.
• You will collaborate with project members and clients to develop structural concepts for web projects.
• You must then translate these concepts into effective web designs, producing the proper documentation to support and guide production work.
• Having min 2 years related industry experience,Â fresh graduates with good portfolio are welcome.
• Able to make a mockup and web templates is must.
• Able to use Photoshop on Mac is must.
• Good knowledge in Web Standard and Web 2.0 (Ajax is a plus).
• Knowledge in Java/PHP/ASP/.NET is a plus.
• Possesses strong communication skills.
• Able to communicate in English both oral and written.
• Able to think out of the box and come up with good creative concepts.
• Self-motivated, hardworking, responsible, willing to learn and a fast learner, excellent team – player and can work independently
• Honesty and high integrity is extremely important.
2. Java Developers
# A fantastic permanent opportunity exists for the right graduate programmers to join our small but rapidly expanding software company.
• Be part of a young and enthusiastic team
• Analyze, design and code your own solutions to tricky problems
• Use the latest thinking in OO Programming and best practice patterns
• Competitive salaries and other benefits plus performance bonus monthly
# About You
You are an enthusiastic programmer with a passion for clean code and elegant design. You will be:
• Fluent in English (both oral & written)
• Able to demonstrate strong personal contributions to previous projects, ideally Open Source.
• A Graduate of a top Indonesian or Overseas University such as ITB, UI, ITS, STT TELKOM or equivalent.
# Additional Skills (Not Required)
# We believe that the right candidate can learn whatever technology becomes relevant – in any case technologies come and go so frequently that there is no point in looking for candidates with skills XXX, YYY and ZZZ! However if you have experience with any of the following it will count in your favor:
• Spring Framework
• Hibernate Persistence
• Axis2 Web Services
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying:
# Your earliest available starting date
# Your current salary (if employed) or expected starting salary if not.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Ventura Building 2nd Floor
Jl. R.A Kartini 26 (Outer Ring Road)
Dateline: January 17, 2008