PROJECT OFFICER ACEH JUSTICE PROJECT (NATIONAL)
UNDP Indonesia’s mission is to be an agent for change in the human and social development of Indonesia. We aim to be a bridge between Indonesia and all donors as well as a trusted partner to all stakeholders. We work in four key areas of development: Governance Reforms, Pro-Poor Policy Reforms, Conflict Prevention and Recovery, and Environment Management, with the overarching aim of reducing poverty in Indonesia. Besides the four priority areas, UNDP Indonesia is also engaged in a variety of crosscutting initiatives focused on HIV/AIDS, gender equality, and information and technology for development.
Under the overall guidance and direct supervision of the Project Manager, the Project Officer assumes responsibility for the management of various project components.
Minimum Bachelors (S1) or preferably Masters degree (S2) or equivalent in Law, Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Political Science, Social Sciences or a related field.
* Minimum 2 years (for holders of Masters degree) or six (6) years (for holders of Bachelors degree) of relevant experience at the national or international level in development areas.
* Prior project officer experience.
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working on improving access to justice and pro-poor justice sector reform.
* Familiarity of the UNDP system, rules and procedures is an advantage.
* Experience in the usage of Microsoft office suite, including excel, and the handling of web-based management systems such as ATLAS.
Fluency in written and spoken English is required and working standard Bahasa Indonesian is preferred.
please follow link below to more information and online Apply