GOVERNMENT/PARTNER REPORTING ANALYST – OFFSHORE
• Preparation of reports and data submissions to BPMigas and partners. These include FQR, WP&B, prognosis lifting, etc.
• Preparation, coordination and consolidation of materials for use in BPMigas and/or partner Reviews.
• Respond to inquiries efficiently and effectively, while promoting good relationships with all involved.
• Continuously look to improve processes and tools related to government and partner reporting. This includes developing a quality assurance / quality control framework.
• Maintain proper documentation and adhere to external reporting processes and procedures.
• Develop clear understanding of reporting requirements, including purpose and objective of schedules provided to BPMigas
• Main contact person for Offshore partner and government audits.
• Perform stock count in offshore facilities, providing support to the Inventory Analyst.
Basic requirements are as follows:
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Minimum 2/3 years working in Oil and Gas Industry
• Understand PSC Accounting Reporting Requirements
• Excellent Microsoft Office Skills and Integrated Accounting Application i.e. SAP
• Excellent English and Communication Skill
Would be of advantage if they have:
• Accounting Certification
• Strong financial analysis and operational (business) analysis skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of PSC accounting principles and procedures and associated relationships to internal and external reporting requirements.
• Ability to coordinate organized requests for information from different groups in the organization efficiently and clearly.
• Good oral and written communications skills, both in Bahasa Indonesia and in English.
• Ability to communicate with multiple levels in organization including financial, operational and management personnel.
• Team player.
• Presentation and summarization skills necessary.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to work under deadlines.
• Experience in use of and aptitude for interaction with standard desktop softwares including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and ability to interface proficiently with SAP and Business Objects applications.
Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email. Send your application and CV to:
This posting will be closed on 18 January 2008. Only very short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.