(Jakarta Raya – Jakarta Pusat)
* Develop, communicate and implement a value-based solution strategy that produces a predictable and sustainable income stream
for the branch and leverage on the full product array available to create new client opportunities and deepen existing client relationships.
* Plan and implement service strategies, capacity planning and sales management process to achieve service standards and goals.
* Monitor and assign responsibilities / resources to ensure adherence to policies, procedures and regulatory requirements related to insurance, investments, banking and credit.
* Manage the overall branch operations to achieve business targets within resource and expense budgets.
* Provide leadership in hiring, developing, coaching and mentoring a high performing solution-based team capable of meeting the needs of all client segments within the Branch.
* Build strong working relationships within the community to advance the strategic vision of Citigroup and create opportunities for growth.
* Responsible for bottom line growth of Branch quarter on quarter / year on year.
* Ensure Branch goals and targets are met, including : Number of customers, Volume and revenue growth, Relationship indicators, Footings
* Manage and control P&L / expense activities.
* Monitor and manage branch expenses against budget to ensure proper administration of cost control.
* Build an annual Branch business plan that leverages on key product lines and relationship deepening opportunities. Increase revenue growth, and which can be adapted to changing market conditions.
* Ensure effective implementation of CWP/CitiPro to maximize new and existing client solution-based opportunities.
* Provide template/coach Branch team in building individual plans to meet overall targets in Branch’s business plan.
* B.A./B.S. in business (preferred)
* Demonstrated ability to build, motivate and lead others
* Strong people, process and project management skills
* Proven ability to deliver results through others
* Passion for meeting needs of clients/staff
* Banking or Financial Services experience preferred
* New relationship acquisition, relationship building, and sales management skills
* Results oriented with proven ability to manage business risks
* Knowledge and understanding of financial services industry.
* Appreciation for operational priorities and sensitivity to compliance requirements
* People development and have full range of Human Resources skills including hiring, developing, coaching, performance management, promotion
* Process/project management skills
* Ability to motivate and influence others
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong financial/business acumen
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to handle complexity and balance multiple priorities
* Effective negotiation and problem resolution skills
* Ability to be a proactive spokesperson for the company
* Strong leadership skills
* High energy and passion
* Positive/can-do attitude
* Knowledge of Citibank regulatory policies, procedures and standards.
* Knowledge of branch systems and operations.
* Thorough understanding of financial / profit dynamics of branch.
* Bachelor Degree from reputable University
* Have 7 – 10 year experience in Banking with similar position
* Have a good communication in English
* Strong in negotiation and presentation skills
* Strong leadership, results oriented, hard working, highly motivated and ability to work under pressure
If the above criteria suits you, please send your comprehensive resume within 10 days from today with recent photograph to : firstname.lastname@example.org