expired: 22 January 2008
UNDP Indonesia’s mission is to be an agent for change in the human and social development of Indonesia. We aim to be a bridge between Indonesia and all donors as well as a trusted partner to all stakeholders. We work in four key areas of development: Governance Reforms, Pro-Poor Policy Reforms, Conflict Prevention and Recovery, and Environment Management, with the overarching aim of reducing poverty in Indonesia. Besides the four priority areas, UNDP Indonesia is also engaged in a variety of crosscutting initiatives focused on HIV/AIDS, gender equality, and information and technology for development.
Senior Programme Advisor, Jakarta
Management and leadership
* Excellent communications, organizational and management skills
* Focuses on the impact and results of the client
* Demonstrate conflict resolution skills
* Consistently approaches work with energy and positive-constructive attitude
* Builds strong relationships with clients and external actors
* Effectively manages teams and creates an enabling work environment
* Effective coacher and mediator
A Master’s degree in Social/Political Science/Law/Development; A qualification in, and/or substantial experience of governance issues highly desirable;
* At least ten years work experience in governance field and democratic reform processes with a strong focus on programming institutional capacity building.
* Proven experience in handling high level coordination among professionals and senior management.
* Strong understanding of change management.
* Proven experience in managing complex and multi source funded the project.
* Experiences in programming and project management.
* Understanding of national government processes in multi-ethnic environment is essential; substantial work experience in a government context highly desirable;
* Understanding of/experience in Indonesia is an asset.
for more information about this vacant and application detail please refer to link below