* expired: 7 February 2008
West Natuna Exploration Ltd. a dynamic international energy company is looking for a candidate, possessing leadership potential to join our multi-disciplinary exploration team, based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Supervise and coordinate the geological activities on company operated and non-operated assets in Indonesian and Asia Pacific region.
• Responsible for all geological interpretation work, including defining prospects and lead inventories and to define reserve calculations and economics
• Interface, when required, with various Indonesia’s regulatory bodies in order to submit reports and gain timely governmental approvals.
• Hand-on experience in any sequence stratigraphy, geochemical, petrophysical or regional interpretation work.
• Interface with company and third party specialists to ensure geological activities are consistent with company objectives.
The successful candidate will have to:
• Be an Indonesian citizen.
• Possess a Bsc or Msc degree in Geology or Geosciences.
• Demonstrate 7 – 10 years experience in a similar role.
• Have good knowledge in Indonesian basin and proven capability to work independently and under pressure.
• Have a well developed organization and operational skills.
• Have strong verbal and written English communication skills.
If you are interested in this challenging role, with excellent promotional opportunities, please submit your application to email@example.com and your application should include a comprehensive resume, together with a recent photograph, three professional references and your expected salary. All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only short listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.