* expired: 9 February 2008
RESERVOIR ENGINEERING MANAGER
West Natuna Exploration Ltd. a dynamic international energy company is looking for a candidate, possessing leadership potential to join our multi-disciplinary exploration team, based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Duties & Responsibilities include;
• Manage in-house reservoir economic assessments, reservoir evaluation projects, and future Plan of Development projects. This would include both well/field reviews and updating of numerical simulation models.
• Project Economics of Field/Block based on PSC Fiscal Term (NPV, IRR, Payback Period, etc).
• Pricing Strategy i.e. Price Formula and Price Reference.
• Price Correlation Model and Price Forecast.
• Strategic Portfolio Management.
• Prepare Work Program and Budget.
• Work closely with other disciplines to ensure that reserves are accurately documented and reported per the company’s Reserves Manual standards and Work Program & Budget.
• Establish work processes to improve reserves reporting and documentation.
• Perform Reservoir Engineering studies related to classical analytical techniques (material balance analysis, fractional flow, decline analysis, numerical techniques) for primary depletion and secondary recovery (water/gas injection) projects and simulation based reserves evaluation.
• Manage the integrated team in developing and executing Field Development Plans.
• Assist and document Reserve Audits.
• Provide production forecasts for annual planning and reserve reporting.
• Assist in evaluating resources/reserves and the commercial potential of new business development opportunities.
• Assist in managing the maturation of resources to reserves.
• Prepare annual budget, including economic runs and asset evaluation plans.
The Successful Candidate will have to;
• Be an Indonesian citizen and domiciled in Jakarta
• Possess a BSc or MSc degree in Petroleum Engineering
• Demonstrate a minimum of 15 years experience in a similar role
• Have strong background in economics evaluation, including the application of MERAK or PEEP etc
• Understand Production Sharing Contract agreements and how they relate to reserves.
• Be self confidence, able to work to tight deadlines, proven capability to work independently/under pressure and enthusiasm for communicating ideas within a team oriented environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this challenging role, with excellent promotional opportunities, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, and your application should include a comprehensive resume, together with a recent photograph, three professional references and your expected salary. All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only short listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.