Our school slogan Empowering Minds. Uniting Communities resonates strongly throughout the extended school community. We take a leadership position in developing young minds and bridging communities within Indonesia and the world.
• Reporting directly to the Principal and Coordinating Head of School, you will work independently to plan, develop and implement marketing communications activities for the School. These activities include media liaison, advertising, sponsorship, corporate relations as well as event management. You will also work with the Registrar on parent liaison and assist with enrollment activities
• Degree in Marketing or Mass Communications
• Excellent English communications skills (written and verbal)
• 6-7 years relevant experience, preferably with multinational companies
• Overseas graduate
• Extensive media contacts
• Resourceful, creative and self-motivated
• Excellent PR, organizational and project management skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
AIS is looking for team players with a demonstrated willingness to take on extra-curricular responsibilities and contribute positively to the School’s corporate image.
Applicants must have relevant teaching qualifications and experience. Experience in teaching in international schools and in dealing with students with a non-English speaking background would be advantageous. Familiarity with the Australian curriculum, in particular that of the ACT, would also be an advantage.
Further information is available on request.
Applications, including a curriculum vitae with a list of referees, should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org