Operates 40 plants in more than 25 Countries.
Cabot Indonesia, Cabot’s largest Carbon Black Facility investment in Asia Pacific Region, having two manufacturing sites Cilegon and Merak.
As part of our business strategy, currently we are looking for bright,highly qualified candidate, capable of providing excellent performance with self-integrity and good teamwork to fulfill the vacancy of:
Must be a Mechanical Engineering graduate from reputable university. Should have more than 3 years experience in multinational company.
Expected to be familiar with proven track record in project construction,control and monitoring, supervision of the works generally.
Should have proven skill in multidisciplinary work environment and exposedto high safety standard work culture.
1. To monitor the project work in mechanical, piping and structural area.
2. To review and liase with engineering contractor and suppliers for project.
3. Prepare schedule, monitor progress of the project.
4. To ensure the check lists are filled and implemented, QA practices are followed.
5. Participate and conduct meeting with contractor and O&M team during project execution for co-ordination and follows up.
6. Prepare progress report, follow up day to day activities of the project.
7. To co-ordinate with contractor, supplier and agencies involved in project work.
8. To promote safe work culture, co-ordinate with contractor and project safety officer/supervisors.
9. Monitor project documentation, their reviews and their update.
10.Shall promote multidisciplinary work culture and team work among the project team.
If you meet above qualification, please send your application form and complete CV to:
An attractive package will be offered to the success candidate. Only shortlisted candidate will be processed.
Application will be closed on 08 February 2008
Please put JOB CODE : ME_your name for (Mechanical Engineer) in the email subject.
Failed to put the Job Code will be automatically deleted.
For further information please visit http://duniakarir.uni.cc