Office Logistics Assistant (National), Jakarta
Under the overall supervision of the FAO Representative, the Project Chief Technical Advisor and the Project Manager and under the guidance and direct supervision of the Senior Administrative Assistant in coordination with the National PDS/R Administrative Coordinator
The incumbent will be responsible for organizing logistical and daily emergency purchases and delivery of office supplies and materials and assists in providing logistics and general administrative support specifically:
* Conduct periodic physical inventories of expendable and non-expendable goods and update the local inventory control record;
* Supervises the delivery of incoming shipment to the warehouse; maintains inventory management and classification system; manages distribution of physical protection equipment (PPEs) and anigen kits to LDCC field offices and collects/files related documents;
* Checks all supplies delivered and ensure that the supplies are appropriate and in accordance to the specification required, as indicated in the order form;
* Assists in maintaining records of all deliveries of equipment, supplies and materials, ensuring that an efficient filing system of copies of records are kept;
* In coordination with Senior Administrative Assistant, maintain a non-expendable equipment registry, ensure that it is updated on a regular basis and record all relevant information in relation to the use and return of any non-expendable equipment released to LDCCs or borrowed by the staff;
* Conduct monthly monitoring of non-expendable and prepare and submit report to the immediate supervisor;
* Responsible for the appropriate storage and maintenance of all non-expendable equipment in coordination with IT Support Assistant and technical staff for repairs and upkeep of the equipment;
* Assists in maintaining updated copies of all LDCC field offices non-expendable equipment registry in coordination with National PDS/R Administrative Coordinator;
* Provide logistic assistance in preparing and compiling training materials, etc.
* Arrange and supervise equipment movements including dispatch and receipt of goods to and from project office in Menara Thamrin and all LDCC field offices as requested;
* Arrange and supervise shipments of items using courier or postal services;
* Provide follow up support for government related issues such as visa, PP19, etc. processes; and
* Perform other related tasks as required.
Effective organizational skills and ability to handle volume of work in an efficient and timely manner;
Ability to work with individuals from different cultural/national backgrounds; good interpersonal and communication skill;
Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia language is essential; at least good knowledge and understanding in spoken and written English; and
Ability to work with minimum supervision.
High school diploma or equivalent. Technical training in logistics and/or supply management is highly desirable;
At least five (5) years of progressively responsible experience of practical field logistics operations preferably including experience with an international organization.
Application should be addressed to: Operation Support Unit
Office of the FAO Representative in Indonesia
11th Floor, Menara Thamrin Bldg.
Jl. M.H. Thamrin Kav 3
Email address: FAO-ID@fao.org
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a one-page cover letter and an updated curriculum vitae together with complete contact details of three professional references. CVs should be in English. Please send your application by e-mail with the post code as the subject of your email, or by postal mail with the post code in the upper left corner of the envelope and do not send it by fax.