PT. Axis Global Integrasi recruits best-in-class professionals to deliver best of breed IT solutions and services to its customer.
If you think you are an excellent champion, an outstanding problem solver, a great leader and would like to give impact to IT business, join Axis Global Integrasi and see the opportunities that we can offer you.
A. Junior Java Software Engineer
1. As J2EE, J2SE Developer, experienced development using Java, JDBC, or any technology provided by the market leader.
2. Experienced development using : JSP, Servlet, Struts, Tomcat,Spring and JBoss Seam.
3. Experienced in using the following middleware: iBatis, Hibernate, JBOSS.
4. Familiar with using Code Versioning system (CVS and SubVersion).
5. Familiar with Windows and Linux operating system.
6. Fast learning for coding editor (e.g.: Eclipse, Netbeans).
7. Have good database design skill will be an advantage.
8. Knowledge in MVC design concept.
B. Senior Java Software Engineer
1. Min. 2 to 5 years work project experience in web applications.
2. Able to lead for Java/J2EE developer.
3. As part of quality improvement process, you will analyze & resolve reported problems to ensure business continuity of customers.
4. Having knowledge on database design and development.
5. Comprehensive understanding on OOP concept and software development life cycle.
6. Independent, quick learner, and good team player.
7. Solid experience in Java, J2EE and good object-oriented modelling/design/development skills.
8. Strong working experience using Struts, Swing, Eclipse, Hibernate, Spring, JSP, JBoss and JBoss Seam.
9. Good working experience on databases(Oracle, MySQL, DB2).
10. Familiar with Windows and Linux operating system.
1. University degree in Information Technology, Computer Informatics or Engineering.
2. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Discipline, outspoken, result and action oriented.
4. Self motivated, self starter, strategically & tactically thinking, and self driven person.
5. Hard worker and team player.
6. Thrive in an extremely fast paced environment.
7. Good communication in English.
If you are interested in career opportunity with us, please submit your Comprehensive Resume/CV in MS.Word/OpenOffice/PDF to email: email@example.com and CC to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send NO later than 2 weeks after this publication and include the Job Title. Only Short-Listed Candidates Will Be Notified for Interview.
For further information please visit http://duniakarir.uni.cc