* expired: 2 Agustus 2008
Royal Dutch Shell plc was established more than a hundred years ago in Indonesia. Today Shell is a global company operating in over 110 countries and regions throughout the world, and employing more than 104,000 people. Shell Indonesia has been established as one of the fastest growing lubricants, retail fuels and bitumen business in the country and has strong commitment to strengthen their presence significantly.
Shell Indonesia has received the Indonesia’s Most Admired Companies (IMAC) Award 2007 for Oil & Gas category for its best Corporate Image, by Business Week Magazine and Frontier Consulting Group.
Regional Sales Manager Sumatera
* Deals with B2B Distributors;
* Exceed team and individual Key Sales Targets set by the Sales Manager;
* Plan distributor Salesforce calls and visits to provide the appropriate level of service to existing and new customers with a focus on retaining/expanding existing business relationships;
* Increase the value for existing Shell customers through cross, range and up selling;
* Develop new channel activities with existing and prospective distributors
* Understand the activity, business and needs of distributors, provide sound information and advice on products and services, and to sell and negotiate win-win solutions with distributors and trade outlets;
* Plan, monitor and achieve individual and team sales targets (e.g. revenue, margin, growth, and trade debtor target.);
* Carry out negotiations with distributors, preparing quotations and proposals and agree on all operational requirements (including: price, contract, payment terms and services).
* Minimum 4-5 years experience in area sales role. Previous experience in Managing Distributors would be preferable;
* Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable University;
* Able to demonstrate strong time management skills enabling flexibility to response to urgent customer needs;
* Able to demonstrate honesty, result oriented and willingness to continuously improve skills;
* Proficiency in English communication is a must;
* Basic understanding of Microsoft Office software desirable;
* Authorisation to work in Indonesia is required for this position.
* Application Deadline: Monday 04 August 2008
Number of Vacancies:
1 Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.