* expired: 2 Agustus 2008
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world s largest providers of products and services to the oil and gas industries. The Company adds value to its customers by providing products and service through the entire lifecycle of oil and gas reservoirs starting with exploration and development, moving through production, operations, and maintenance. Halliburton employs more than 100,000 people in over 80 countries.
To support our operations in Indonesia
We are seeking highly qualified candidates for the following position:
Candidate should have experience in interpreting different types of data acquired during Logging using variety of Interpretation Software s and come up with detail Answers Products for the Petrophysical Analysis of the Reservoir. He will be responsible for checking the quality of the data acquired in the field, Interpreting the data and submit the results to customer and interact with them on the results. He should have deep understanding of Petroleum Geology and also different Wireline Logging measurements done in a Petroleum Reservoir for its Petrophysical Analysis.
1. Minimum education required is Master s in Petroleum Geology from reputable Universities. Candidates with Bachelor in Petroleum will only be considered if they have relevant Experience in Log Analysis.
2. Need to have 3 – 4 years of experience in the Analyzing Logging data.
3. Proficiency in Computer and Knowledge of Interpretation Software as well as Microsoft Office.
4. Fluency in English both written and spoken.
5. Good interpersonal skill and ability to communicate with others effectively.
6. Willing to be located anywhere in Indonesia.
Only candidates who meet the qualifications and experience are invited for interview. Please send detailed resumes and application letters only. No other documents are required at this point.
PT. Halliburton Indonesia
PO Box 7575 / JKSCCE
12560 Jakarta – Indonesia
Or e-mail to: email@example.com
Please put the position applied for at the top left of the envelope no more than 14 days from the date of this advertisement. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.