PT Kimberly-Clark Indonesia, a multinational company dealing with consumer and industrial goods (with well-known global brands, such as Huggies, Kotex, Kleenex, Scott Tissue, Trenties and Kimberly-Clark Professional products), is currently looking for dynamic and skilled professional to strengthen our fast growing business in Indonesia as:
HR Specialist (HR-S)
Assist Factory HR Manager related to all of Recruitment Process (i.e Analyse Man Power needs from all Department; Maintain Man Power compare to the budget; Posting Job Vacancy to the advertiser; Select the candidates; Prepare interview tools and session; Finalize the recruitment process); Organizational and Development process (i.e Conduct “Learning Need Analysis” for all Department; Develop Training Module; Design Learning program; Implement and evaluate Learning activities), etc.
• Bachelor Degree (S1) From reputable university majoring in Psychology
• Must have minimum 3 years solid experience in HR Specialist function i.e. Recruitment & People Development area, preferably from FMCG Manufacturing setting
• Strong analytical and problem solving skill
• Proactive customer service attitude, helpful, good interpersonal & communication skill,
• Independent, “Can Do” attitude
• Willing to be assigned in Cikarang Factory
Send your resume and recent photograph soonest to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the position code in the email subject.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.