Job Vacancy in Goodyear
Goodyear is one of the world’s leading tire companies. Together with its U.S and International subsidiaries and joint ventures, Goodyear manufactures and markets tires for most applications. It also manufactures and sells several lines of power transmission belts, hose and other rubber products for the transportation industry and various industrial and consumer markets, as well as rubber related chemicals for various applications. Goodyear is the world’s largest operator of commercial truck service and tire retreading centers. In addition, it operates more than 1,800 tire and auto service center outlets.
Goodyear employs more than 75,000 associates worldwide and manufactures its products in more than 90 facilities in 28 countries.
Goodyear Indonesia is now looking for the talented people with a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business in Indonesia, located in Bogor, West Java. These are people who enjoy responsibility, strive to achieve, open to change and have a collaborative style. The current opportunity are:
1. Controller (Code: CTRL)
2. General Accounting Manager (Code: GAM)
3. HR Manager (Code: HRM)
4. IT Manager (Code: ITM)
5. Financial Planning & Analyst Manager (Code: FPAM)
6. Internal Auditor (Code: IRA)
1. Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable university, preferable hold post graduate certificate with related major.
2. At least 5 years relevant experiences with at least 3 years in the same position
3. A recognized accountancy degree or higher (CPA or similar preferred) – (Position No 1, 2, 5 & 6)
4. Preferably having prior experience in public accounting firm (Position No 1 & 6)
5. Strong cimmunication and analytical skills. Good interpersonal skills and team orientation.
6. Person of high integrity, results oriented, and a keen sense of business ownership.
7. Excellent leadership skills.
8. Ability to work under pressure and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and independently.
9. Good in English both oral and written.
10. Excellent MS Office skills, especially MS Excel.
If you have the above profile and wish to be part of our team, please send your maximum 2 pages of resume with current photograph not later than December 31, 2008 to:
Human Resources Department
recruitment_ indonesia@ goodyear. com (Max. 100 kb)
Only shortlist candidates will be notified, therefore those who do not meet with the requirement need to apply.