Ciptadana Securities, a leading broker in Indonesia’s financial market, is looking to hire mobile application engineers to work on its next generation mobile platform. The re-imbursement for this position ranges from 7-9 million rupiah depending on skills and qualification.
As the successful candidate, you will be working with Ciptadana’s Mobile team to build cutting edge applications for the Blackberry Device and the iPhone. This is a contract position with the potential to go permanent. The division is growing rapidly and so this is an ideal time to join early.
J2ME Mobile Applications Developer
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
– BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
– Highly-motivated individual with over 1 years of relevant experience, who is able to learn quickly and execute independently
– Sound knowledge of software engineering practices
– Strong Java programming skills, multi-threaded application development and object-oriented programming
– Development for J2EE application using JSP, JSTL, EJB, STRUTS, SPRING, VELOCITY, Hibernate and HTML, using JAVA, JBOSS, TOMCAT, Sybase/Oracle and coding with ECLIPSE under Linux and Windows
– Experience with Apache Velocity and Jakarta is a plus
– Working knowledge of network programming and protocols such as HTTP(s), POP, SOAP and IMAP
– Knowledge of SQL and relational databases and developing applications using Hibernate
– Experience building high performance, scalable, server-based applications and services, is a strong plus
– Working knowledge of asynchronous programming such as java.nio is additional asset
– Experience with Apache Tomcat, Servlets, Webservices a plus
– Some PHP, Perl experience will help you stand out
– Experience with XCode and Objective-C is a HUGE plus.
1. 24″ iMac Development Environment
2. Office located in right next to Pacific Place and the central business district
3. Subsidized Gym Membership at Fitness First
4. Access to our video training library from Lynda, Safari books online and other resources to expand your developer skills
Email your full resume in Word or PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org